Emergency Hospital Cover
At GetSavvi Health we’ve introduced an Emergency Hospital Cover benefit so that members don’t have to deal with the burden of high costs in an emergency where hospital care is needed.
Members can be assured of the following hospital benefits:
- Emergency Casualty Benefit: outpatient hospital treatment in an emergency for injuries sustained as the result of an accident, limited to R6 680 per insured person per annum.
- Emergency Stabilisation Benefit: inpatient hospital treatment in an emergency for stabilisation of the patient in a private/public hospital emergency unit, limited to R19 500 per insured person per annum.
- Personal Accident Benefit: inpatient hospital treatment, including all associated services at a private facility for injuries sustained due to an accident, limited to R150 000 per insured person per annum.
More details about Emergency Hospital Cover >
The FeelBetterFast benefit is specifically catered for members who don’t have time to set up an appointment and wait to see a doctor to treat their minor ailments.
It provides access to professional care at your closest network pharmacy to get you back on track quickly.
What does the FeelBetterFast benefit cover?
- Selected acute medication (subject to a formulary).
- Annual flu vaccination (to be administered by 30 September each year).
- Treatment for a list of minor ailments.
Annual full health assessment with:
- Health tests such as blood pressure, body mass index (BMI), HIV status, glucose levels, smoking status and cholesterol; and
- A health report with your health test results, along with accompanying information on how to keep your numbers in check
- One tetanus vaccination per member every 10 years.
- One Hepatitis A and B vaccination per member during the lifetime of the policy.
More details about the FeelBetterFast benefit >
Our Primary Care Plan and Primary Care Plan + offers even more preventative benefits.
More details about Preventative Benefits >