If you’re planning on starting a family, then GetSavvi Health will be there every step of the way with your maternity benefits.
The benefit will cover the following:
- R20 000 cover for a normal birth
- R30 000 for a caesarean delivery (C-Section)
- The stated amounts above also include gynaecologists’ visits and ultrasound scans, etc.
We also offer mothers-to-be access to a private hospital for the birthing procedure.
More details about Maternity Benefits >
Netcare 911 Emergency Services
The Netcare 911 emergency hotline (082 911) is open 24 hours a day where professionally-trained
staff are on call to deal with your emergency. Personnel will telephonically determine your
situation and dispatch the road or air response service most appropriate to your requirements.
If you merely need medical advice, your call will be transferred to our medical advice centre.
More details about Netcare 911 Emergency Services >
HIV, Trauma & Assault Counselling
This benefit will assist members when they need it most. If a member has undergone a traumatic experience
or recently learnt that they’ve been infected with HIV, the benefit will help in managing the member’s
emotional distress and aid in minimising the effects of post-traumatic stress.
Counselling and advice
- 24/7 365 days a year telephonic counselling and support
- Directed to where a member can receive antiretroviral therapy (ART)
- Directed to where a member can get face-to-face counselling (optional)
- HIV test 48 hours after exposure
- Starter pack of three days’ ART
- Combination ART for 28 days
- Sexually transmitted infections (STI) medication
- Alternative therapies (R1 500)
- HIV test 90 days after exposure
More details about Unlimited HIV, Trauma and Assault Counselling benefits >