Our Maternity Benefits will assist you in getting the necessary treatment at a private medical facility during your pregnancy and the birthing process.
Maternity benefits consist of:
- R20 000 cover for a normal birth
- R30 000 for a caesarean delivery (C-Section)
- The stated amounts above also include gynaecologists’ visits and ultrasound scans, etc. You’ll also have access to inhospital cover at a private hospital for the birthing procedure.
More details about Maternity Benefits >
Netcare 911 Emergency Services
When you contact the Netcare 911 emergency hotline in the event
of a medical emergency, our highly skilled staff will telephonically
assess the nature of your emergency by asking a few important questions
before the most appropriate and closest road or air response service is
dispatched to attend to your needs.
If your aim is to seek medical advice, your call will be directed
to a medical advice centre which is manned by highly experienced and
qualified personnel 24 hours a day.
More details about Netcare 911 Emergency Services >
HIV, Trauma & Assault Counselling
Our Unlimited HIV, Trauma and Assault Counselling benefit has a Care Centre hotline that’s available 24/7, 365 days a year to support members who have undergone a traumatic experience.
The benefit offers:
Counselling and advice
- 24/7 365 days a year telephonic counselling and support
- Directed to where a member can receive antiretroviral therapy (ART)
- Directed to where a member can get face-to-face counselling (optional)
- HIV test 48 hours after exposure
- Starter pack of three days’ ART
- Combination ART for 28 days
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STD) medication
- Alternative therapies (R1 500)
- HIV test 90 days after exposure
More details about Unlimited HIV, Trauma and Assault Counselling benefits >