GetSavvi Health’s maternity benefits offers mothers-to-be cover during their pregnancy up until birth.
Our maternity benefits include:
- R20 000 cover for a normal birth
- R30 000 for a caesarean delivery (C-section)
- The stated amounts above also include gynaecologists’ visits and ultrasound scans, etc. You’ll also have access to inhospital cover at a private hospital for the birthing procedure.
More details about Maternity Benefits >
Member Wellness Programme
GetSavvi Health offers members professional and confidential counselling, support, awareness and advice on a range of topics.
Members can telephonically consult an array of specialists to assist with:
- Personal issues
- Relationship problems
- Financial counselling
- Legal advice
- Fitness advice
- Diet and nutrition
- HIV/Aids counselling
Irrespective of what plan you’re signed up for, all GetSavvi Health members have access to counselling and/or treatment.
More details about the Member Wellness Programme benefits >
Unlimited HIV, Trauma and Assault Counselling
Our Unlimited HIV, Trauma and Assault Counselling benefit forms part of our Member Wellness
Programme and has a Care Centre hotline that’s available 24/7, 365 days a year to support
members who have undergone a traumatic experience.
The benefit offers:
Counselling and advice
- 24/7 365 days a year telephonic counselling and support
- Directed to where a member can receive antiretroviral therapy (ART)
- Directed to where a member can get face-to-face counselling (optional)
- HIV test 48 hours after exposure
- Starter pack of three days’ ART
- Combination ART for 28 days
- Sexually transmitted infections (STI) medication
- HIV test 90 days after exposure
More details about Unlimited HIV, Trauma and Assault Counselling benefits >