At GetSavvi Health we know that people have different needs. That’s why we’ve tailored our medical insurance plans to offer you a range of favourable benefits at prices you can afford.
More about Day-to-day Benefits...
As a member of the Primary Care Plan, you and your family have access to benefits such as:
- Unlimited doctors' visits
- Basic and emergency dentistry
- Black-and-white X-rays
- HIV and STI blood tests
- Acute and chronic medication (subject to a formulary)
More details about Day-to-day Benefits >
Netcare 911 Emergency Services
Netcare 911 Emergency Services is available 24 hours a day.
Members can contact the ambulance hotline in an emergency where trained staff will telephonically
lead you through questions to assess your emergency, then dispatch an air or road ambulance to you,
whichever is most appropriate.
If you’re calling for advice, you’ll be directed to a medical advice
centre manned by experienced personnel around the clock.
More details about Netcare 911 Emergency Services >
The FeelBetterFast benefit is specifically catered for members who don’t have time to set up an appointment and wait to see a doctor to treat their minor ailments.
It provides access to professional care at your closest network pharmacy to get you back on track quickly.
What does the FeelBetterFast benefit cover?
- Selected acute medication (subject to a formulary).
- Annual flu vaccination (to be administered by 30 September each year).
- Treatment for a list of minor ailments.
Annual full health assessment with:
- Health tests such as blood pressure, body mass index (BMI), HIV status, glucose levels, smoking status and cholesterol; and
- A health report with your health test results, along with accompanying information on how to keep your numbers in check
- One tetanus vaccination per member every 10 years.
- One Hepatitis A and B vaccination per member during the lifetime of the policy.
More details about the FeelBetterFast benefit >