GetSavvi Health’s social media platform serves as an online community for members and potential members to engage with us and others.
It also offers a space for GetSavvi Health to address questions that members or potential members may have about us or our product offering.
In order for everyone to feel welcome and engage freely, we’ve put together a list of rules of engagement to ensure respect for each other.
When engaging on our social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram and Youtube) you undertake:
- Not to use language that’s abusive, obscene, offensive or threatening to any other person. Not to use foul language, make any insults, defame, humiliate, stalk nor otherwise violate the rights of other users.
- Not to duplicate nor repost any comments, queries or posts that have already been answered by our team.
- Not to post spam, advertisements or any other posts that may be deemed to be misleading, unconstructive or deceptive.
- Not to make comments toward any fellow social media fans or anyone from the GetSavvi Health’s social media team that could be deemed as hateful or that targets a certain religion, gender, race or ethnicity, political belief or nationality.
- Not to share any personal information, including membership numbers, telephone numbers, passwords, bank details and identification numbers in the public domain. GetSavvi Health encourages members and potential members to send their details in a private message to ensure that each person’s details remain safe.
- Not to collect users' content or information via the utilisation of automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders or scrapers, etc.) without GetSavvi Health’s express prior permission.
- Not to engage in any unlawful multi-level marketing, including, inter alia, pyramid schemes, etc.
- Not to upload any viruses or other malicious code or software onto any GetSavvi Health social media platform.
- Not to solicit social media login information or access the social media accounts belonging to any other users.
- Not to use any GetSavvi Health social media platform to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory.
- Not to do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper working or appearance of any GetSavvi Health social media platform.
Each person utilises GetSavvi Health’s social media platforms at their own risk. Each user hereby takes full responsibility for any comments he/she makes and the information provided under the username they’re registered under. GetSavvi Health accepts no responsibility nor liability for the content or opinions posted by users.
For any enquiries regarding GetSavvi Health’s offering or membership, we encourage all to use the following channels:
Visit www.getsavvi.co.za for product information.
Contact 0861 18 92 02 to speak to a consultant.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org