To help you plan your ideal getaway, GetSavvi Health will be giving one lucky winner a R2 000 Travelstart Gift Card. The gift card can be used for flight tickets, accommodation and/or car hire to make your summer holiday an unforgettable one.
How to enter:
Share your favourite holiday destinations with us by either posting them on our Facebook competition post or tweeting them on Twitter. After posting, your name will automatically be added to the draw. Competition closes 26 October.
What you can win:
A R2 000 Travelstart Gift Card to be used on Travelstart’s website.
Note: The prize does not cover a full holiday trip, but only a R2 000 cash contribution to be used when booking a holiday trip via Travelstart.
What does Travelstart do?
Travelstart is your one-stop online travel shop. Book international and domestic flights from all your favourite airlines, vehicle hire options from car rental companies and hotel reservations across the globe.
Competition Terms and Conditions
The following rules shall apply to all competitions unless other rules are specifically provided in relation to a competition:
1. Competitions are not open to:
a. a director, member, partner, employee or agent of or consultant to GetSavvi Health; or
b. the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate or the natural or adopted parent, child or sibling of any of the persons specified above.
2. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by nor associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
3. You may not participate in nor be eligible to win a competition if you have won a competition promoted by us within the past six months. You will be eligible to participate in a competition promoted by us after the expiry of six months after the date on which you won the last competition.
4. Only one entry per person is allowed. Where more than one entry is received by the same person or email address, only the first entry received will be deemed valid.
5. The closing date for all entries will be included in the competition information. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. Entrants must be residents in South Africa.
8. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
9. If you use a mobile phone for entry into the competition, the telephone calls/text messages you make will be charged at the prevailing rates which may vary from time to time. "Free" minutes under a cell phone contract do not apply.
10. If the winner is under 18 years of age, then the legal guardian’s written consent is required before the prize will be awarded.
11. GetSavvi Health accepts no liability for any entries that may be lost.
12. Winners use the prize at their own risk. GetSavvi Health shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence, including gross negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize.
13. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them when entering. These rules are legal and binding upon entrants.
14. GetSavvi Health reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
15. The winners will be notified by means of the contact details provided to us. If we are (or a third party supplier is) unable to contact a winner within 24 hours, the winner will forfeit the prize and GetSavvi Health reserves the right to redraw a new winner under the same conditions.
16. In the event that you win a prize, you agree to the publication of your name and to appear in person in electronic and/or print media, and you agree, within reason, to endorse, promote or advertise our goods or services for which no fee will be payable.
17. You further have the right to decline being photographed for or appear in any social media platforms of GetSavvi Health. Should you wish to exercise this right, you shall do so by informing us within five days from your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in which email you shall provide us with particularity of the rights which you wish to exercise. Should you not inform us that you intend exercising these rights within the above mentioned five-day period, you shall be deemed to have consented to clause 16 above.
18. In the event that you win a prize provided by a third party supplier, the supplier will contact you to arrange the collection thereof. In this regard, you must collect the prize at the time and date arranged with the supplier of the prize. All correspondence regarding the prize must be directed at the supplier of the prize. GetSavvi Health will not be responsible for any further correspondence, harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of the prize.
19. We reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend or cancel the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us, our affiliates or third party suppliers.
20. GetSavvi Health and the judges' decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these Terms and Conditions is final and binding on you and no correspondence will be entered into.